Friday, July 20, 2007

What the thunder?

I used Gramps's quote to sum up what some of you may have been thinking as you scroll through this real quickly. Yes, the computer is back up after the lightning strike. Yes, the camera came out of hiding. And here's what we've been up to in the past month and a half.

Picture one of those cartoony maps where the plane flying around leaves little red dashes along behind it. Start in Toledo and fly to western PA and then home. Now fly from Toledo to Illinois and then home. Then fly to western PA and back again. Then fly to Cleveland and back. Now you have the past 4 weekends for our family!

Congrats go out to some folks I didn't get to write about earlier. My cousin Lizi finished high school in Arizona. Yay for her! Dada's cousin's daughter Katelyn finished high school in the Cleveland area. Yippie for her too! And Mary Alice got proposed to. Hip hip hooray for her! Manoj's mom, if you've been keeping up with his website, has been moved from the hospital to a care facility. Wahoo for her! Hmmm, anything good happening to any GUYS we know? Hmmmmmm...

Oh! I know! Hin and Muggin got a doggie! Yay for them! =D Hehee.

There's no way the kids can still be sleeping now that I've written this and done everything with the pictures. So I'm going to hush and let you peruse. Tonight we're going to watch Dada play in the work volleyball tournament and then we're going to enjoy a weekend in our own house, for a change! Have a wonderful weekend, all, and special thanks to Pa Pa for coming out to play with us this week. The dates were nice! =) xoxooxox

2 comments:

David Lyle Jones said...

Mary Alice is engaged! That's awesome. Tell her hello and congratulations for me. So, I never thought I would be, but I'm back at camp for the remainder of summer. It's good to be back. Thanks for all the baked goods. They were very much appreciated by everyone. Hope you are doing well.

Val said...

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! xoxoxooxxo! I'll send more as soon as I can =D Hug everyone for me. Love you soooooooooo much!