Saturday, April 26, 2008

An April shower of photos

I'm behind again, I know! So here you go!
Dada was dancing with our silly "Dee" and although I can't remember the song, they were certainly having a good time spinnin' around the kitchen!
This girl. That is, yes, marker all over her. During break she decided it would be a good idea to draw all over her face, neck, arms, and fingernails with markers. She was so pleased with her "clown face" that she came downstairs to show me! She wrote her name, tattoo style, around her arm. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH HER!? And body art isn't the end of it. She also graffiti-ed on a different day all over her bedroom table, the back of her bedroom door, her windowsill, and the guest bed quilt! There is a very unhappy Mama here at the Best Nest...
But here is a good one of my Muggin and me. Naturally we're at her house. Lookit the giraffes all over the background ;) This is how we looked when we went to hear the kids' uncle Rob be The Don in Don Giovanni. We had a good time getting gussied up for our first opera. And Rob, of course, was excellent. And thank heavens for subtitles. Heh. It was really fun to go to an opera where you love the lead! ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ConnieJ said...

I tell you, that little lady and I are kindred spirits!!! Gotta love the independence and tattoo's!! heheeh

You got to go to the Opera! How exciting!!!!!


blessings,
ConnieJ