Thursday, December 10, 2009

Randomness

This was the fruit in the sangria from Thanksgiving. I thought it was so pretty!


I had an "oops" moment. The oven was a disaster post-Thanksgiving, so I figured I'd be smart and let it self-clean. Turns out I forgot there were exposed candles on the very top of the oven. Even Bob laughed at me. I THINK they melted down the back, but I haven't gotten up the guts to check. Ooooooooooooopsie... just one of my many pregnancy-related moments...


...yes, you read that right. We're expecting our third in early June. This is at 12 weeks. I think right now I'm already as big as I was at about 5 months along with Carrie... yikes...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JC said...

LOVE the pic of you! It makes my heart smile.

Bible Fellowship MOPS said...

You are a gorgeous pregnant lady! =) We are praying for you everyday! I am so excited to read you are expecting. Jumping for joy! =) So many camp babies!

The Gombas Clan said...

I love it! Can't wait for a new baby to snuggle!!

I laughed my head off about the candles!! If it's behind the stove... no one will ever know!!!