Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Giggles

Damon is trying hard to giggle. It pops out unexpectedly the first few times you tickle him, and then he just gets mad. It really makes Liam laugh! We can't wait for Dada to hear it... so precious!

Before I forget, here is a funny Carrie conversation from yesterday. Liam was at his swimming lesson and she was reading her book out loud to me while I fed the baby. It got to the page where the little boy had colored on the walls. She read that page, something about the parent loving him even when he's bad, and I commented how SHE had done the same thing.

"Nuh UH!"
"Yes, you did. You colored on the wall before."
"No! I DREW on the wall. I've SKETCHED on the wall. I didn't COLOR on the wall... yet."


Not sure if that "yet" was deliberate or if it slipped out, but it sure made me keep the conversation in mind!

Gotta go. Kid laundry needs folded and judging from the sounds I'm hearing, there will soon be a diaper to change...

Have a great rest of the week! Happy over the hump day!

No comments: