Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sharing a secret


Some people probably thought I was crazy to want to spend 4 weeks at a summer camp this year, which would include figuring out how to accomodate three children between the ages of 9 and 2. Half of the reason I wanted to go is pretty clearly seen in these next four pictures. The harder half to capture would be the incredible beauty of the people who lived and worked with me. It's been a long time since I've been so very impressed with a staff, and this one was a very small and very young crew. Their love for the campers was part of why they were hired, I'm sure. But their love for each other was truly something to see. They were servants to each other each and every day, and I was incredibly blessed to be a part of their summer family. I LOVED being one of the Crew of 2012!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: