Saturday, December 23, 2017

The Bosley Fool Chronicles


Bosley Underfoot has been working hard to earn himself some nicknames. So far the clear fan favorites are Bosley Dunderbutt and Bosley Fool. Perhaps the images will illustrate further.

This is most assuredly not the stick I threw when calling, "fetch"...



In his defense, she did crash on it first. He thought it was something to attack and pull the fuzz off of.


"Mama says the new bed is for me. Will you share my new bed with me?"



These two have an interesting relationship, very similar to the one between the brothers. They're either wild about each other or snapping at each other. 

And this is Bos, most definitely not inside the garden behind the garage. Surely not. How in the world would he have gotten in there? Well, as he has both dug holes under and hopped over the fence into, who can say? I foresee a new and improved and hopefully Bosley-proof fence before any gardening is happening next spring...


Who me?


No comments: