Monday, January 08, 2024

Word pictures by the Damonater

 Scoffing about math: I’m never gonna use 1/5 of a triangle’s diameter in real life…

*****

As if we didn’t already have enough snacks in this house (see Happy Trails Mix post) I’ve also recently made another batch of Snickerdoodles and a batch of Hermit Cookies because I was specifically craving those. I’ve noticed that Thing Three has FOUR open jars of Nutella/Nutella imposters scattered throughout the kitchen. Many apologies to his future spouse, house-flat-apartment-room-mates… I’ve tried. The kid knows what a spatula is but the idea of polishing one jar off completely (or one box of crackers) before opening another is apparently still a foreign concept. 

So I condensed what I could and had some left over which I thought would be excellent on pretzels. Even better, we also have peanut butter filled pretzels. Perfect! 

If you’d like a fun snack, come on over. Damon would be happy to open a jar for you.

No comments: