Monday, February 26, 2024

Just checking in

 Not too terribly much to report. Germs continue to make their rounds, so last week I spent two days in preschool, one in fifth grade, and tomorrow will be in kindergarten. The weather is off its meds again as well, up to 62 today and the dogs are out in the sunshine. We are indeed still in February in Ohio. I hear Dallas will hit the 90s today. Crazy.

Today I spent most of my time moving books from overloaded bookshelves to our new-to-us ones who've been standing naked for months. I have them 60% filled already and man, I need to dust. Where is Delores when you need her? 

Tomorrow Thing Two takes the ACT so send him some prayers and good vibes and your sympathies, heh. The science fair looms Thursday, so the general grumbling you hear isn't thunder, merely the mutterings of parents and children. Also tomorrow, Thing Three gets to tour the local vocational school, though why they do it now when they already turned in their schedule requests for the 2024-25 school year mystifies me. Much of life is confusing to me!

Make the most of the sunshine and fresh air, people. Have a great week! Wash your hands!


No comments: