Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Catchup

Hi all! Been a long time, again. We're doing just fine. According to our measuring tape, Care Bear is 3 feet tall now. I forget what aunt Lisa said she weighed... 25 pounds, was it? Little Liam checked in at 14 lbs and 15 oz fully clothed. She measured them both when we were in PA two weeks ago.

Her vocab and memory are growing like weeds too. Here's her version of January from Chicken Soup With Rice : "It's so nice while slipping on the sliding ice to sip on hot got-it (chocolate) all day." And then the last page, "I told you once, I told you twice, I told you chicken soup with rice." Just change all the r's to w's and you'll even have it in her voice ;) You oughta ask to hear her say our address. Time to start on phone number, too, I suppose!

Dada should get back from Clarion tonight and then maybe tomorrow we can all visit the library in the evening. It's been beautiful and sunny but awfully cold. Can't complain about sun, though! From our prayers, "Dear Jesus, thank you for the sunshine and the shade..." This is one literal kid!

Hope you all are doing well. Enjoy the pictures from the past two weeks! I'm terrible anymore, I'm sorry. Take care & stay warm!

No comments: