Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Our downstairs is now a disaster of cookie cutters (you'll see why in a minute), Dada's conked out on the couch, and the kids are keeping each other entertained w/ old toys (of course). I figured I'd better get one last post in of the year and since I have fresh pictures, why not do it right now? =D I know, you're all so proud ;) Hehe!

Merry Christmas, everyone! We hope you have been blessed with peace and joy and that you got some of the things your hearts desired. Have a wonderful, restful holiday season and a very safe 2007. We love you guys!

Happy birthday, Dao! =D Hope it's a great one.

(Blogging may get even worse for a while as my BloggerBot program ends at the end of 2006. Not my subscription to it, the actual whole thingamajig is "going away" as the programmers say. So until I learn a new method, expect pictures to stack up on my camera chip! Wish me luck as I learn something new!)

No comments: