Sunday, February 25, 2007

Coming soon...

Hello all =) We're back from vacation and I will do my very best to post tomorrow. I have tons of pictures and stories, but right now I'm buried under the laundry/ cleaning/ routine re-setting that follows 2 weeks away from our ordinary schedule. The house is in good shape- no frozen pipes or water breaks or anything. Lots of the snow is gone (we missed most of it- hooray!) and it was actually above 40 degrees today. Kids still have runny noses and yucky coughs, but other than that we're all doing well and mostly glad to be home. Does anyone ever really want to come home from vacation? ;) Have a great week and keep checking back! My plan is to do it tomorrow when the kids are down for naps. Keep your fingers crossed. And thanks for all the prayers for Manoj's mom who is recovering from heart surgery. Keep 'em coming!

No comments: