Monday, February 26, 2007

Gripe

I have a major gripe. The system or program or whatever I used to use for blogging "went away" at the end of last year. The new, promoted method was supposed to be even better and easier. It may very well be just me and I know I'm not very savvy technologically. But this, to quote a friend, "is less than desirable." (Hinrew, just read between the lines and think in capital letters.) I am steamed. This way is taking forever and has way more steps. MAS, I might very well need to call you and have you walk me through whatever I'm apparently doing wrong. I hate it! It'll take me until summer vacation to do it this way! >=/

Okay. I feel a little better now. I apologize that the captions don't match the photos. The cursor won't stay where I want it to write the captions. And the layout choice doesn't stay where it says it is supposed to either. Grrrrrrrrr. Going to go try some more. Please be patient with me!

No comments: