Sunday, May 06, 2007

Almost 4

For those of you keeping score, Care Bear is almost 4. So we bought her a bike. It's a Dirt Dawg, which tickles me to no end. That's the one she wanted, and man, she is fast on that thing. Now we just have to find a helmet for Liam and we'll be all set for family bike rides. Hehe! I'm sure you'll like the pictures of the almost- birthday girl.

And there's some of just everyday stuff around here. Caught the kids in their usual poses and figured all y'all would like to see them. Will take more this week, it being the birthday week and all. She's informed me that she wants cookies instead of a cake this year. No problem there. She wants "chocolate chip ones... and I wanna taste the chips before they're cooked." Yes, ma'am. She certainly knows her own mind, that one. ;) Like aunt Lisa says, "she dances to a different drummer." My reply is, "yeah, to bongos. In a drum and fife corps..."

Don't forget all the outstanding moms in your life- next weekend is Mother's Day! Since I am a mom, and I'll probably forget next weekend to say it, I want to celebrate all the beautiful Girlfriend moms who bless my life. You know who you are. Thank you, thank you for restoring my sanity. Glad we can all be there together, surviving our kids' childhoods. I mean, glad we can all be there for each other. I mean... hahahhaa. You know what I mean ;) *whistles innocently* And Mommee, you rock too ;) Thanks for being you. Can't wait to see you next week!

Have a good one. Hoping the wind slows down some so we don't get blown to Yakima! =D

1 comment:

Noj said...

Thanks Val for continuing to mention my mother on your blog and to get more prayers. She is going through a rough time again in Columbus but with all of your friends and yourself praying, she will make it. Thanks