Sunday, November 11, 2007

Oddments

Yes, I know it looks a little different. I found a great background that I like for this site, but when I previewed it, all my links had poofed into thin air and all the Archives were screwy. So I think I'll hold off on the changes until I can print everything out and then fiddle with it first in pencil. Hehe. I'm such a chicken. Mainly I don't want to try to reprogram all the darn links! So, sorry that the site looks like it's under construction... bear with me. I hope to have it looking really cool here eventually! (Read: in the New Year, at the rate I'm going!)

Liam and Carrie had a good time in church today. They went with me to the 12:30 service and we got out at about 20 after 2 since I got to be in Babies today & had to wait until they were all claimed and then clean the room before I could leave. We then hit Wendy's and took lunch home to Dada, who's still working in the basement. Then they took late, long naps. The time change has really screwed them up timewise... but at least now she's awake in the morning and ready to go to preschool!

Poor Dada. Thanks to Jeff for coming this weekend and helping cut so many tiles! Pap is coming back up tomorrow to help some more. It really does look great! Just need to finish cutting the odd pieces, then mortar them in place, and then grout & seal everything. The end is in sight- barely.

The weather is very fall-ish... cold and wanting to rain. Carrie's big into pointing out yards with tons of leaves to rake as she helped me bag the leaves from our 4 tiny trees in our yard. Hey, it was enough raking that I was tired! Heh. Talk about a lesson in futility= raking leaves with a big dog and 2 small kids. Hehehehe. It was actually sunny and not windy yesterday though, so I'm glad I kept them outside as long as I did.

Have a wonderful week! Almost Thanksgiving- weeeeeeeeeeeee! My favorite! =D

No comments: