Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Time for Liamisms

Here we go, a foray into Liamese. Hehe. Here's a short quiz to see how well you can understand our Resident Two Year Old:

1. I wunning!
2. I seeping!
3. I da-ding!
4. Dee!
5. Mah-tees!
6. Piddies!
7. Yahneets
8. Dadieuuuuuu
9. Meeeeeees
10. Num num num num
11. Ah doo wah
12. I zahmeen
13. Ahraca


Now check the answers:
1. I'm running
2. I'm sleeping
3. I'm dancing
4. Carrie
5. Pumpkins
6. Piggies, as in toes
7. Raisins
8. Thank youuuu
9. Please
10. Yum yum yum yum
11. We have no idea! He says it all the time and I treat it as "another one" but I'm not sure!
12. A lemon
13. Maracas, a gift from Rita

How'd you do? I'm sure lots more will be coming. I'll just have to remember to scrawl them down so I have them to copy here.

Dee's fever has broken and although the cough still sounds terrible, she's much more her old self. She's singing constantly even though I've been really on her to stay quiet and rest her voice. I guess she's aptly named... she never stops singing. Drives me nuts right now but I'm sure I'll miss it in a few years when we're not on speaking terms. Heh...

Right now Triskal is standing over Pap while Liam climbs across Pap's stomach and legs. Dee has on her pink clogs, blue pajamas, black skeleton gloves, and a Blue's Clues vest. As Grandmama says, "I have no explanation." Dada is still in bed. Too bad kids don't get Time Change Sunday is a chance to sleep in. Bah.

Have a good week! Dada's in town, at least for now. Know that we're thinking about you!

2 comments:

ConnieJ said...

Ok, I flunked the test LOL.

Val said...

Hehehehehhe. thanks for playing!