Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is Liam at the playground, swinging Peter Pan style. And that's even before he watched Noah and Charlie doing it!
These are the cheeseball grins they are perfecting. Check out that crazy hair on that girl!
New 'do for Springtime! She is convinced now that she looks like a boy, and is as happy as a clam about it! The rest of us love it cuz it's cute ;) And before I forget, it was raining today and I said, "I'm going to brave the elements and check the mail." She turns to Grandmama and says, "what means braving the elephants?"
Care Bear snuggling with her Grandmama. Doesn't she look so looooooooong? We go to visit Dr. Jon tomorrow to see how big she is now that she's 5! A few mornings ago I stood in her room and watched her while she dreamed. She was all twitchy and her eyeballs were rolling around under her eyelids. Once she was awake she told me she'd dreamed Explorin' Lauren (might be able to find her at www.cedarcreek.tv ) was talking at our house. I said, "I saw you dreaming. I watched you." And she said, "did you see my cloud of dreaming?" I laughed & told her, "no sweetie. I couldn't see your cloud of dreaming." She answered, "it's in my head- that's why!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: