Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Eat N Park really IS the place for smiles!


Who do you think had the best time at breakfast on Sunday morning?

A. Ivy, Bob, and Carrie


B. Joe



C. Lisa and Liam


D. Baby Emma


The answer, of course, is E. All of the above had a great time. The baby slept through the whole thing, my kids were crazy, their kids were great, and it was incredibly refreshing for me to see some of the friends who've known me for most of my life. Thanks for taking time out of your weekend to come play with us! It was awesome to see you all. Miss you already. Mar, next time, smiley faces or bust! ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Annmarie said...

Ugh, I miss Eat N Park! Every summer that we make the car trip to DE we stop at the Eat N Park in St Clairsville, OH. Liam had his first smiley face cookie last summer - too bad he's going to miss out this year. =)