Monday, March 30, 2009

My breakfast cereal's not the only thing talking to me...

As usual, Care Bear is chattering away a mile a minute. She's examining the Rice Krispies box very closely and has sounded out the names of the characters on the front. This is the running commentary:

Snap, Pop, Cr-ak-ul. Those are silly names for those boys. Hey, are those elves? We see those guys everywhere! Is that a pot of gold? (It's the cereal bowl on the front) It looks like a pot of gold. There they are again, Snap, Crackle, Pop! A and O sound the same. Can I have some Lucky Charms, please? No time to waste! I like them dry. Is your coffee maker burping? My nose is runny today. *SNIFF* His hat (Crackle) is a baker hat. We have to make those someday; I love them! (Rice Krispies Treats)... etc.

I'd keep going, but I'm already exhausted. Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

The Gombas Clan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! That is so hilarious! I don't know how you keep up with that kid! Such a big kid!