Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fiascos and Frugazzis

I took the opportunity to use the bathroom the other day. Amazing, I know. Actually, I noticed that it had gotten really quiet while I was in there. Then Liam announced, "I painted my piggies!" Sure enough, that boy had found my bag of nail polish. Those of you who know me well know that my toenails are usually painted. I have a lot of polish. A LOT of polish. Anyway, he got into green and orange. Those of you who have been here (or read Facebook) know that our carpet is green. However, our carpet is not also orange! He painted some of his toes and then wiped them into the rug. He also spilled a little bit. Of course, the green he spilled is under the kitchen table where nobody will ever see it. The orange was in a more obvious place in the middle of the hallway. Not a lot, but it's there. Thanks for all the suggestions from Facebook readers on how to remove nail polish from rugs.




Probably two days later, Care Bear apparently took her Silly Putty to bed with her at break time. She was playing with it between her knees as she lay on her side (she reports all this to me) and I guess it melted when she fell alseep. When she woke up and discovered that her knees were silly puttied together, rather than tell me, she got her child scissors and proceeded to try to cut the Silly Putty out of her pants. Needless to say, that didn't work so well. You can see for yourself:



Posted by Picasa

No comments: