Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Still more to do...

Today is Dee's first day of school, and what's more is that it is her first day of being in school all day. Did you hear the glee in my voice? Seriously, we are excited that she's a first grader now. She doesn't eat lunch until 12:40, so she's going to be one hungry Care Bear. If you could all stress the importance of a good breakfast, we'd appreciate it ;)

Blogging is one of the things I hope to be more regular with, seeing as I won't have any excuses about chasing two kids all day. Now I have to catch up on all the things I've been procrastinating about, like making my yearly doctor's visit (I know, I know, shame on me), calling the cable company to ask why our Guide channel isn't working, actually doing the dishes that need washed by hand, you get the idea. So if you sense I'm slacking, tell me to get on the stick!

I still have more pictures to put up here, and more stories, but I don't want to overwhelm you all at once. There's a lot of pictures up from this posting alone. Enjoy, and remind me to tell you all about Dada's parents' 40th anniversary weekend!

No comments: