Monday, April 19, 2010

Completely Random Photos


This boy plays so hard. When he crashes, he is OUT. I had to go make sure he was still alive, and I found him sleeping like this. =)

Here's our boy and his beloved geriatric dog. She's 4 now and in her golden years...


This is our Christmas cactus that was gifted to us from a friend. It bloomed when he gave it to us and then hasn't again until... nope, not Christmas. Not even Thanksgiving like my Nana's. This one waited until St. Patrick's Day! It was absolutely gorgeous this spring.


Is this a mom's purse, or what? I switched out my winter purse for my spring one and what an unholy mess I found! Should make a good "I Spy" puzzle, right? "Can you find three crayons? Can you find two lollipops? How many granola bars do you see?"

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cilla said...

We have a cactus like that! it just blooms when it wants to! But it's so pretty when it does:)

Melissa said...

I don't know but I found 3 tampons, does that count?

Columbia said...

LOVE the picture of Triskal and Liam! Too adorable!