Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 2012 camp pictures


My Mommee calls this "The Hunger Games post." I know some of you are just like me in that you're homesick for Pennsylvania woods. Well, Merry Christmas. I can't give them to you in person, but here's the next best thing. These were all taken Veteran's Day between 7:30 and 8:00 AM. If you want to see any picture on this blog in a larger form, simply click on it and it'll get bigger. I'm going to shut up and let the quiet beauty of the woods do the talking. Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU so very much for a beautiful show of the highlands! I have been so very camp sick, this was a true gift for me. Luve u
Lee

Val said...

You are so very welcome! I'm campsick too and I was just there last month! =/ I love you too. I'm glad you aren't bein' a stranger!