Thursday, February 07, 2013

A dose of vitamin D



Sometimes often in the winter I need a taste of summer and warmth. And ice cream. Oh wait, I mean... hehe! I found some pictures from my phone that hadn't made it to the blog. Here is Dada enjoying Hank's frozen custard in Conneaut Lake, PA on our trip to see Velveeta, the 80's cover band I've loved since college.

And here is a super cute pirate!
 
 


Here's the big kids at Old Main in State College, PA. We wandered all over campus one day on our way to the Outer Banks. We ate at the Diner and sadly didn't have room or time for the Creamery. Sacrilege, I know! I'm ashamed of myself.

The rest of the shots are from the Outer Banks in August 2012. Smell that ocean air? Take a big whiff. Feel that sand, even in places you don't want to feel sand?
 
 
 
 


And sleep well. One more month until spring starts.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: