Tuesday, September 11, 2018

New arrival and the less than desirables



So sorry. I forgot to update you. Yes, our new dishwasher has arrived and is definitely pulling its weight. I had forgotten how fast we can fill a dishwasher, haha! It is a black Kitchen Aid with a towel rack and it works. In other words, it is just about perfection.

Now the dryer is on the fritz. Poor Dada has it taken apart and is waiting for a piece to arrive...




Since I don't speak Dryer I can't tell you what it is he is waiting for, but I can say that I am wholeheartedly grateful for the sunshine we are to have today and tomorrow as our clothes are drying outside:


I can also tell you, just as wholeheartedly, that I am a firm believer in the adage about "no good deed goes unpunished". In this particular case, it would be because the rescue dog, AKA Bosley Underfoot the Dunderbutt, found mud and poop to roll in this morning as I was picking tomatoes. Why Bosley, how thoughtful of you; I would just loooooooove to give you a bath and then have an entire bathroom to clean" said nobody ever. 


Do not be fooled by the dotty eyebrows. He is an idiot. And so am I for letting him free range. I know that I can't trust him as far as I could throw him, but did I clip him out there? Noooo, I didn't, because he looked cute and innocent in the sunshine. More fool me.







No comments: