Tuesday, July 28, 2020

"Who are the people in your neighborhood?"

Now that song, from "Sesame Street," is in my head. Great. This isn't really a people post, but I thought I'd share some shots I've gotten lately. 

One of our many bunnies:


Inchworm:


Honey, our Great Pyrenees, who is a lover and a swishybutt and a huge scaredy chicken when it comes to loud noises.


The Bos, the little brother, the pain in the butt, the good-thing-you're-cute-and-I'm-a-sucker-for-dotty-eyebrows, the Stealer of Sandwiches and Pancakes and Anything Else Tasty You Leave Unattended on the Table. 


A killer moth! Just kidding. He's just regular sized, but Dada liked the illusion of how he looked very large on the deck.


The Phoebe nest in the shed. It's empty now, but we'd startled the poor mama any time we needed to get Stuff out of the shed. Not sure why she builds there every year!

No comments: