Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Books and friends

 I don't know how many of you use the Goodreads app and just haven't friended me, but it is a nice way to keep track of what you're reading, what your friends are reading, what you'd like to read some day in the future, and what you're done with. Plus, you can set up challenges for yourself. For 2022 I figured I'd make it through 55 books. I am already 5 books behind. I may have to start catching up with Chicken Soup with Rice ...


Anyway, here are Geoffrey and a snake whose name I don't recall being read to by yet another tiny Tino...


...whilst Grogu, Cookie, and Peanuts peruse Where's Waldo.


Eugene, Laverne, and Vincent from Disney's "Hunchback of Notre Dame" are enjoying one of Damon's humungous books of fun facts. I used to regularly arrange stuffed lovies when I made beds on sheet day, but since they help with that now I don't get to goof off as much. I'm hoping everyone chuckles tonight at bedtime. 


What are you reading? What are your friends reading? I've bogged down in all my stuff and need a good kick in the pants. Lemme know when you find something good!

No comments: