Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Simple pleasures

 


In their case, "simple" is apt. Between the two of them, they might possess three brain cells, but we're not even sure about that. Still, they are affectionate. Even if they're noisy, muddy, shedding, slobbery, and generally underfoot. *siiiiiiigh*


It tickles me that our kids participate in naming our vehicles. My parents always had named cars, so I named my first one and went from there. We've been fortunate to have Pepe the Pilot for 16 years now. He is not allowed to ever, ever die. 


Green, growing things, especially in sunshine, are among my very favorite things in the whole world. I love seeing sun on leaves! These guys hold down one of our nightstands. 


These are some of the many rocks and seashells I've collected over the years. I know it isn't classy to keep them in empty Jif jars, but they make excellent door stops. This is part of our beach themed room, so come on over and play with our shells and rocks yourself!


And blue glass. Something about cobalt glass is just so pretty. Good thing I married a glass guy, haha!

No comments: