Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The packers are here!

Care Bear is supervising Mark, our packer/driver for the move. She is also watching Blue's Clues and running around "helping Grandma" who is teaching her how to dry dishes. I hear, "all done!" and she's getting another one. You can tell I don't dry dishes- that's what the strainer is for ;) Hehe!

This will be the last post for an undetermined amount of time, so I got some pictures on here too for your viewing pleasure. Yesterday was gorgeous out so we fed some of our leftover cereal to the birds. Today is packing day, tomorrow is loading day, and then we leave! Yippie!

Dada made it to Germany safe & sound but didn't get to sleep as much as he'd have liked on the plane. He called this morning at 10:15 to say he was going to shower, have dinner, and head to bed. Thanks for prayers for his safe travels!

We'll see lots of you this weekend, but for those of you who we won't see, have a great weekend & check back in several days to see if we're back up & running yet. Take good care & thanks for all the prayers that this move would go fast- it's been terrific!

Oh, I'm getting told, "don't buzz me" which I think is "don't bug me" since we keep telling her to "not bug Mark." Over & out... don't buzz me! ;)

No comments: