Monday, October 17, 2005

Stickers & such

Care Bear loves stickers. Thanks to all of you who mail them to her, I think ;) They end up in some odd places, that's for sure. She's had a wonderful time moving these small smiley face stickers around. She had them all up & around her arm like henna art the other day. Then Dada strayed into range and she got him instead!

The block ring picture is from this morning. I finally remembered to rotate her toys (I hid all the Little People and their accessories a month or so ago) so she has been getting really accomplished w/ blocks and those huge Lego impersonators. She definitely got the engineering skills from Scott and not me! I hear lots of "Mama pay cuppo mitt-ets?" which translates into, you got it, "Mama play a couple minutes?" and "oh no, my tower!" or "oh no, my house! Fall down!"

It's very cloudy & pretty breezy outside this morning. Not sure if we'll be doing any playing out there or not. The leaves have started to fall & I'm hoping most of them stay on their trees until after we leave Thursday! I don't want to rake! Yet still she says, "nice day, Mama." I think she's pretty indescriminate when it comes to nice days ;)

The other funny Carrie quote is having her name who's on her green pajamas. From her chin on down it's Mickey, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Minnie. She says, "Mickey, Ga goh Guck, Goosey, et Minnie!" Cracks me up every time. Especially the "Goosey" part.

And she's discovered imaginary friends- only they're the characters from Oobi on Noggin. She talks to Kako, Uma, and Oobi like they're right there, even when the TV is off. And she talks to JoePa, which I think is hilarious. "YAY, JoePa" and "poor JoePa" are common to hear. She just ran up to me and yelled "football!" for no apparent reason....

I'll try to blog one more time before we go. We pick up Grandma tomorrow at the airport and she's getting so excited about the airplanes & Grandma & the fountains there. Gonna be one long day today until we can go get her. The packers come Wednesday, so it'll be an exciting week around here! Have a great one!

No comments: