Sunday, November 13, 2005

Carriese part 2

So many of you seemed to enjoy the first list of Carriese that I thought you'd like another one.

On syrup: My gi-toes guk... my FINGOES guk! = my fingers stuck

Tune on mooget? = Turn on music?

Moggin & Hedoo (or Hewoo sometimes) = Megan & Andrew

On Liam's hair swirl: Him has hole in head!

I wike Biwwy Dough = I like Billy Joel

I can't dance in my chair!

On catalog shopping: I wike neck-ses et wings et boots et shoes. = I like necklaces and rings and boots and shoes.

On strange noises: Whas dat?... Whas dat ah-gain? = What's that? What's that again?

Can you recognize this song? "Geedoo, geedoo widdle tahw, I wondu watchu awww" =)

And a conversation a few days ago:
Carrie: Mama's funny.
Dada: Mama's beautiful.
Carrie: Mama's funny.
Dada: Don't you think Mama's beautiful too?
Carrie: No.

She can recognize Joe Paterno when his picture pops up on TV. I could hear her clear upstairs, "Yay JoePa!" And now she follows Dao/Noah's lead with "Go Bucks!" too. Hehe!

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I'd scribbled down to make sure I wouldn't forget. Happy birthday to Grandmama and have a wonderful week everyone. Go Steelers!

No comments: