Sunday, January 22, 2006

Behind again

This is as close to gold (for the Steelers) as I can get and have it still be legible. Go Steelers! Hehe. We're watching the game and taking it easy. Skipped church today as we girls are getting over colds and Dada is starting it. Liam's avoided it so far *crosses fingers*. This kid taking growing very seriously. He has been sleeping 5 hour stretches at night and just gets rounder and rounder. So cute! Wendy, I apologize for all the teasing I gave you about "what are you feeding Christian!?"... now I understand! ;) Love you!

Uploaded my pictures & thought, "hmm, I'm behind again!" so here are more than I thought there'd be for your viewing pleasure. Things have been going pretty smoothly around here. Potty training continues. Some days are more successful than others. Looking forward to it being over. Sharon, you're right- we'll save a ton of money on diapers once she's done ;) Care Bear is a wonderful helper, especially in the kitchen. We made blueberry muffins this morning. She lined the muffin pan w/ the papers, sampled a slivered almond and a blueberry and the batter, tried like crazy to get the lid off the PAM for the other pan, and counted all my measurements. She's been excited to eat her creations too. =) Wonder where she gets that!

That's about it. Not too much goin' on at Chez Kurth. Gonna go putter around the kitchen to see what's for dinner and root on our Steelers some more. Have a great week! =)

No comments: