Friday, January 13, 2006

Good thing she's cute

*Narrator sits down w/ her pint. Of Ben & Jerry's, for those of you who're gasping, "she's a nursing mom!" Anyway...*

Today was one of those days. Everything I told Care Bear not to do, she did. Everything I told her to do, she didn't. I think Liam's first sentence will be, "Carrie, I'm going to beat you!" because that's going to be what he hears more than anything else. She sees him make spit bubbles so she decides to make them too. Hers end up all down her front, on the carpet, etc. Even though both of us AND Pa Pa have told her it's yucky and gross, she's unfazed. How old do they have to be before you can ground them?

But enough of Being Two. It'd take all night to list the rest of the examples and I'd really rather be watching a movie. Now Mr. Squirmypants in the Bjorn is getting restless so I have to move on to Toddler Logic:

"Monday and Tuesday. Sixday? Threeday?"

"Uh oh! Mama is calling me wif her mouf!"

At Christmas:
Mama- "What's Dada got?"
Carrie- "A box!"

Dada:Carrie, wanna open another present?
Carrie: No, I busy wif my toaster.
Dada: Do you wanna open this or save it for later?
*Carrie pounces on it* I wanna open it!

Carrie spots a VHS tape (wrapped), picks it up, sets it down, picks it back up, shakes it, hands it to Mama, "maybe it's a movie!" and then doesn't open it!!!

That's all, folks. Off to visit w/ Frodo for awhile, methinks. Have a great weekend! Grandmama comes tomorrow. WhooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments: