Friday, August 04, 2006

Scattered thoughts

Hiya everyone! Happy allllmost the weekend ;)

Thanks to Mary Alice and Tracy for playing with us this week! We all had a good time at Mr. Freeze and Dada's softball game. We really enjoyed the company =D Hope you didn't have rain the whole way home. Come again soon!!!

Here are some pictures of Liam having toast for the first time this morning. Bear with me. I know it's an excessive amount of pictures of one kid doing one thing, but do you know how many people check on this blog regularly?! I don't wanna get my bum kicked for not properly documenting anything! =P And there's shots of the kids' first pool party... our home group buddies' parents have a beautiful pool in Michigan and they invited us a few weekends ago. It was a perfect, beautiful, HOT day and we all really appreciated the water!

So enjoy the pictures now that I'm semi-caught up, and have a wonderful weekend! The plan for us is to go to the zoo tonight since we're new zoo members & they're having some kind of welcoming shindig. Not sure what tomorrow holds, but Sunday we'll do church and Aunt Julie is coming! Grandma Barb and Grandmama are both putting in guest appearances this week and then Manoj & Renner are coming next weekend! Why do I have the feeling I already told everyone this? Oh well. At least now y'all know I'm losing my mind ;) Ciao!

Oh, funny Carrie quote from when MAS & Tracy were here. She got out MAS's map of Ohio & before she even had it unfolded she said, "It's a vacation!" Hehehehhee. Great logic, kid...

No comments: