Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Random Stuff

Okey dokey, Care Bear is down for her nap and Liam is up. He's playing with a ball and a lid on his blanket, so I'll try to post fast while he's happy. Random stuff. Here we go!

Sung to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by The Tokens: hee hee hee mum bah mum bah weigh (repeat. A million times.)

Why is it that when I ask her to put on her shorts I get "I can't!!!!!!!!!!" followed by grunts, squeals of misery, and the accompanying tantrum complete with heels drumming on the floor, but when it is nap time I hear drawers opening stealthily and footsteps and when I get her up from her break, her shorts are on the floor and she's wearing pants!?!?!?!??!?! >=( Grr.

Dada: Carrie, we're going to the z-o-o.
Carrie: YAY! We're going to the z-o-o! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Dada: Do you know what that means?
Carrie: No.

And if she talks to you about the "biwds whose knees bend backwawds", she means flamingos. Not that we saw any the last time we were at the z-o-o, but she has some on the dress she wore TO the z-o-o the last time ;) She talks about them regularly.

Just this morning I was brewing hazelnut decaf and she tells me, "Mmmmm. Dat smells good on my nose." Mine too, Care Bear, mine too.

And a big, huge thank you to Pa Pa who went to the zoo, the library, Mr. Freeze with us. And stayed home so I could go to the Y in peace ;) This week Mary Alice comes to visit with a surprise guest! And next week we'll have a full house. Aunt Julie is coming, and Grandma Barb, and so is Grandmama! Welcome to our Hotel! Hehe!

Off to do pictures. Nice to be back online w/ everything working. Kudos to Dada and the guys at work who helped get our hard drive all better! Thanks muches!

*** CHRISTMAS PARTY here DECEMBER 8-10, get it on your calendars! *** Weee!

No comments: