Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yippie, rain!

Rainy day today, yippie!!! I think you can tell what we're up to just by the photos. =) Figured, since we're all in various stages of colds anyway, why not play in the rain? Of course it stopped before we got out there and then started again once we went in. Oh well.

Yesterday Carrie apparently had her bum on her mind a lot. She was playing in the yard, fell over & said, "ohhhh. I hurt my bum. Oh, I'm okay!" And at dinner she passed an enormous amount of gas that had Dada and I looking at each other, trying not to giggle. He tips his Nalgene bottle her direction and says, "we who are about to die salute you." I had to leave the table. She says, "my bum just burped."

And Lisa already heard this one, but just to show all you other moms out there that you're not the only one losing it: I'm spinning through the lazy Susan, trying to find chicken noodle soup for lunch. I start spouting off about not having it when we need it when I slowly realize, not only was homemade chicken noodle soup on my menu list to make this week, I actually bought everything I needed for it last night. Paging my brain, has anyone seen my brain? *siiiiigh*

Looking forward to naps today, let me tell you! Have a great one!

No comments: