Monday, July 31, 2006

Liam weighs in...

Hi all. Just a quickie post to give you Liam's 9 month status:

Weight: 19.6 pounds (Carrie was 15 lbs, 4 oz at her 8.5 month checkup)
Length: 28.5 inches (Carrie was 28 inches at her 8.5 month checkup)
Head circumference (for all you nurses out there): 17.5 inches

Dr. Jon was really pleased with him, although Liam was not at all pleased with Dr. Jon. Hehe! No shots today, which was really nice! I'll do more photos soon, I promise!

Carrie had her next-to-the-last ballet class today and Dada got to take her. I forgot her ballet shoes (and I forgot to ask her what she learned today. Boy, I really AM slacking...) as I was getting Liam ready for his doctor's appointment. Both things were at 11 AM and as I haven't gotten myself cloned yet, well, you know ;)

Have a great week, all!

No comments: