Saturday, August 04, 2007

Loving summertime

Ahhhhhhhhh, summertime! =)

I'm behind, once again, so here are some pictures & stuff. Not even sure what they're of! That's embarrassing.

Last night we went swimming with our home group from church. The kids had a ball. Liam really loves the water and Carrie went in much more this time than she did last time. She was very enamored with the plastic goggles that cover both eyes and nose. And she played forever with two buckets and a watering can that had the holes to sprinkle the water from. She keeps dropping obvious hints about what she wants for her next birthday. Ha!

Some of the latest Carriese:

My bum has gooses on it. It's really cold!

Me: I'm not sure if you can blanch tomatoes (talking to myself)...
Her: I can branch potatoes!

I've got a good remembory. (Yes, she does!)

Enjoy the pictures and the nice hot days. Soon enough it will be winter and we'll all be freezing our bippies off, wishing and praying for sunshine! Have a wonderful weekend =)

No comments: