Friday, August 01, 2008

Liamisms

This morning the kids wanted Rice Krispies for breakfast. That's not what they remember to call them though. They asked me for "crackle pops!" =D

Yesterday, Liam and I dropped Care Bear off at preschool and headed to Giant Eagle (our grocery store) when we passed a motorcycle. It was a sunny, shaping up to be hot, gorgeous morning and the rider was not wearing a helmet. His silver hair was glinting in the sun and he had his sunglasses on. He was tan, wearing shorts, and a clean white T-shirt.

"Look Liam. There's a motorcycle. Uh oh, no helmet."

He answers me, with immeasurable pride in his voice, "dat's Pa Pa!" =D The way he said it sounded just like, "he's so sly. He never told me he had a motorcycle!"

Needless to say, once I stopped laughing we called Pa Pa and told him all about it. I haven't heard him laugh that hard for a long time. So there's your Fun Friday Thought for the week! Pa Pa wanted me to be sure I told Liam he does not have a motorcycle. Hehehhee!

Head on over to Sharon and Dao's blog- they've done a lot of updating! www.thegombasclan.blogspot.com And Wendy and Eric have good pictures up too at www.madeleineandchristian.blogspot.com One of these days I'll figure out how to get all my links back up and running. Happy weekend!

No comments: