Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Liam and I approved this message...

Liam is running around the house with his maraca, trying to make enough noise to scare the birds outside. He calls it his "bacaraca" but he never used to. It just started this week. He used to say maraca just fine. I kinda like bacaraca better...

Anyway, yesterday he finished his cereal and stood up in his chair to announce, "Now I need some pea-doh bud-doh Kix!" (Cap'n Crunch- the peanut butter kind- is a favorite around here thanks to Dada).
Me: Sorry, we don't have any.
Liam: How 'bout some Cocoa Pups? (you can figure out that one for yourselves, I'm sure)
Me: Nope, none of those either, sorry.
Liam: Hmmmm. Let me see....
He gave up and went off to conquer other unsuspecting issues.


Today Carrie woke up and is doing her morning routine of breakfast, getting dressed, getting ready for school... she strips off her jammies and starts scratching all over. Then she announces, "I'm filled with itches today."

I do have more kid-isms, but the one I'm thinking of is scribbled on an old McDonald's bag that I'm using as a trash bag in my car and I'm not lazy to get it right this minute. And since I still need to blog the apple orchard pictures, among other things, I'll stick that conversation or quote or whatever in that post. Have a great day! We'll be headed out to grab Mama Rita and whoever of her crew is joining us at moms' group this morning. Love you all!

No comments: