Monday, May 10, 2010

You say tomato...

I know, he isn't a tomato. But isn't he adorable in that robe? He reminds me of my Gramps with his robe and his fuzzy hair!


And here is the tomato part. I thought I'd been decent about taking pictures lately, but apparently I'm mistaken. These are only some of the veggie dwellers who are still in the house. We've even given away lots of tomato plants, but they are still taking over. Now it is true that they are not all over the dining room table like this all the time. However, they've been making treks outside into the sun and fresh air and then coming back in at night. I wish they'd trek themselves, but someone has to carry them ;) Most of these are tomatoes, and they are of varying ... breeds? Brands? Names. We have Brandywines, Cherokee Purples, Heirloom mix ones, Earl Faux, Barracker's Favorite, and Amish Paste to name a few. And some peppers. And some lettuces in pots. In the garden already are the garlic, onions, peas, shallots and carrots. Guess I better get the camera back out and go take some more photos!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: