Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Garage sale

Our neighborhood had a community garage/yard sale over the weekend. We made $4, but we didn't have any big ticket items. Our main goal was to get Stuff out of the house. Someone did end up taking one of the twin beds that we had out, but sadly nobody wanted to rescue our old ESCO desk that we've had through 4 states and many moves. The garbage guys picked it up this morning. While I can't claim it broke my heart the way the Na'vi felt watching their Home Tree be destoryed, it did honestly bring tears to my eyes when I heard the horrendous crunching of the wood inside the garbage truck. =( I hate waste. I really wish someone would have adopted it. What's a few missing drawers when you're a beast of a desk?


 


I think the kids made as much money as we did with their lemonade stand. Aren't they cute?


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: