Thursday, June 03, 2010

While you were out, your uterus called...

Today marks 39 weeks of pregnancy, so we figured we'd better get pictures of the kids with "baby in the belly" before we ran out of time. This first photo is pretty self explanatory. I hope nobody is drinking anything during the reading of this post...

Carrie's hands on the left, mine on top, and my mom's hand on the right. Three generations =)


We4 giving "baby in the belly" love... again Carrie on the left, then Dada, me, and Liam on the right:

And Liam's most used question these days- "can I kiss the baby?" No, I'm not having an octopus. That'd be Liam's toy dangling between my knees, thank you very much!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JC said...

1st, your skin is so stretched I'm wondering if your belly button will ever be normal again! For real, keep me posted!

B, the octopus comment made me nearly fall out of the chair I laughed so hard.

What a sweet idea to take pix of all of you and the belly!

Columbia said...

PSHAAAAAH!!! Oh my! Who is going to clean this Shasta off my keyboard, I ask?

Honestly, amazing. The only word for it. If that ain't magic, I don't know what is.

Can't wait for updates! :)