Thursday, August 08, 2013

Humungous Lambec post



This one's a biggie, and I'm kicking myself because I don't have a single picture of myself and my Lisa! Grrrr.

One Saturday in the middle of camp, the boys and I headed up to Lambec to see Lisa and her family. They were renting Cliff Haven for the weekend and it was a beautiful day, so we hiked around camp and played outside. The kids loved the wide, open space.
 
 
 
 
 


We ambled over to Abraham's Altar and listened to Bob retell the story of Abraham and Isaac. We had snacks and got eaten alive by mosquitos. Some things never change!
 
 


We moseyed on down to the pond and looked for frogs...
 
 


But the train was the biggest hit of all. See Liam's feet sticking out?
 
 
 


I finally got to see our brick in the new brick wall!
 
 
 


Liam announced that the train was leaving for Antarctica. Then he looked right at me and cracked himself up.
 
 


The new Rec Hall and camp store
 


And my very first cabin. Good old #7, where my love affair with camp began!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: