Thursday, November 15, 2018

Halloween holdovers


Sorry that these are late. My phone did a semi-croak and I'm in the process of learning how to get everything cleared back up and off and onto the new one. Since today started as a two hour delay and turned into a cancellation due to ice, you can guess how much I'll be able to accomplish. ;) 

Anyway, Liam wanted a cake with Bendy the ink demon. I have no explanation. Guess that's why there's Google.



The menfolk: Mario, Indiana Jones, and Skullduggery Pleasant. Carrie went with friends and changed before and after so I don't have any of her costume. *Sad trombone*



And as much as I'd have loved to go as Linus with a blue blanket thrown over my shoulder and my thumb in my mouth, I thought I'd be too chilly. It was a SUPER nice night, though, so I needed have worried, but Captain Jack Sparrow to the rescue once again!



No comments: