Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Fresh perspective

Dada got to have some fun mixed with work last week in Mexico. 

Lunch in a grotto:


Mass at the Lady of Guadalupe Basilica


A pyramid I don't have the name for. That can be your homework. He was in Mexico City. What are the choices? He said it was a steep 45 degree angle but he did it!



I'm glad one of us is getting sun, at least.

Heavenly Shenanigans


I teased him that I wasn't aware Peggy Gray had a Mexican location. He said these were the small ones and that the larger ones were dinner plate sized!


He also sent me a shot with a VW bug which makes me jealous as I've always wanted one. He said there are lots of them there and I thought probably because there's no salting of the roads regularly to destroy their undercarriages. I remember seeing a ton of them in Arizona when we visited in my childhood. I wanted one that was spray painted to look tie dyed. My friend Mar wanted a white one to paint cow patches on. Maybe someday. Just not feasible with three long-legged kids, a Heinz 57 and a Great Pyrenees...

No comments: