Thursday, March 26, 2020

Don’t mind my Lucky Charms...

I don’t want this to cause anyone anxiety. Just breathe and repeat, “that is not my table. That is not my table.”

But I would like to point out a downside to homeschooling. All the food consumption that happens! The dishes along one side of the table are all from the same person!

Pay no mind to my Lucky Charms on the other side of the table. Yes, I buy those around St. Patty’s Day for some fun at breakfast. It’s supposed to be a dessert cereal after they’ve had something like Cheerios and it’s supposed to be a small portion but I hear, “they came out fast” with some regularity.


So once This Child gets up, there may be Beatings. If said Child has a device in his/her bedroom and is already on it, there will definitely be Beatings!

No comments: