Friday, March 20, 2020

Saved my bacon

So my Mary Alice saved my bacon big time; she sent me a 30 day Lego challenge. I showed Liam who promptly responded, "awwwww yeaaaaaah. Challenge accepted!"

Today's suggestion was to build a roller coaster:


He explained every part to me and my conclusion was, "so what do you call it? The Barfmobile?" Lots of spinny parts and some upside down parts and Dada turning green and *hurk*!

Maybe this is a tasteless way to plug, but did you know that this year is Cedar Point's 150th birthday? If you haven't been for awhile, might be a great year to check it out. Provided we're all allowed to be out in public again this summer, naturally...

Anyway, I don't know that I'll blog every single day, but I'll try to showcase his best work. I know there are pirate ships, tree houses, rockets, and more to come! What are you doing with Legos, Playdoh, art paper, toilet paper rolls, recipes?

My Jen also shared that Mo Willems of Gerald and Piggie and the Pigeon fame is posting YouTube videos called "Lunch Doodles" so wander over thataway and check him out. He reminds me of a Bob Ross crossed with Mr. Rogers. Lots of fun! Get creative and share your work!



No comments: