Thursday, April 22, 2021

Once again, Ohio is off her meds

 I'm not sure how I manage to forget every single year how fickle spring is around here...



I took these Monday morning to show my Aunt Chris how pretty spring is in Ohio, as she is in Arizona and has desert pastels to enjoy. 



Then Wednesday morning, the Grinch woke up to this:





I will say that it was absolutely gorgeous, all the more because it is the only kind of snow I like- none stuck to the sidewalks or streets! The only thing I had to shovel was the wooden deck out back. Everything else was clear, driving was no issue, school was on time- perfect Winter Wonderland snow.






Apparently the airport at Toledo got 5" which broke their previous record. It's mostly gone now, except for shady patches and north sides of buildings. I also have to say that I much prefer snow on pretty colors like pink and green than snow on brown and gray. I'm just sayin'. Here's hoping that we are now on track for our regularly scheduled spring weather. Enjoy!

No comments: