Wednesday, June 08, 2022

I’m ready for my close up

Most of these are unedited, pulled straight from my phone. Sorry for the lack of polish or professionalism. This is real life, folks, no filters. 

Damon, who is back to sleeping like a nomad now that school is out, on the morning of his birthday:


Bosley being cute.


Damon said the blisters on his nose looked like eyes, so here's a face with a tongue sticking out.


Apparently you're never too old to play with a box. I believe it was accompanied by "hat on" which is something Damon used to say that cracked my parents up every time. They (and we) still use it regularly.


Nameless out front Snek in the phlox. He truly is tiny so don't be alarmed, but I did zoom in to catch his face. My previous attempt had him hiding behind a leaf.



Moth in my lupine. I was so glad I got this picture and a few others because that night we had a downpour strong enough to knock over some of my tomato cages. I put the dogs out in the morning and this lupine, the tallest, was prostrate on the ground!


Daddeeeeeeee, my rose bush came back. He's still tiny and I don't think he's getting enough sun to thrive. We may have to rethink where to keep him.


Any chance to play with my phone...


My bad, someone not ready for their close up, haha!


 

No comments: