Saturday, April 29, 2006

10 Days...

Ten days left until Care Bear leaves the Terrible Two's (yeah, right) and becomes our big three year old. I can't believe it is almost here already. And at the same time it seems like we've had her for 20 years. I brought the Quote Board down here with me, so here's the latest Carriese:

Mmmmm. Dewicious. Dewicious! Dewicious. I don't wike it. I don't wike it.- Carrie on calzones (she's not my kid then, right, MAS?)

Mama: I like to eat noodles with you.
Carrie: I wike to eat noodles wif you too. It's my favorite of foods!

Is dis book for everybody? Is dis book for one-body? -Carrie on the Bartender's Bible =/

*singing* I'm washing my face wif spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... I'm washing my face wif spiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... (can I kill her now?)

*also singing* A hambuwgew like meeeeeeeeeeee (sung to "Oh Santa" by Larry the Cucumber of Veggie Tales. It's supposed to be "a cucumber like meeeeeeeeee")

*singing again, sense a trend here?* Idiot bug song, idiot bug song... (the words are "itty bitty bug song, itty bitty bug song" to one of the Maisy cartoons)

I'd told her I had a Jello with her name on it for her when she finished her meal. Here's her reply: I don't want my Jewo wif my name on it. I full wight now.

Think that's about it. We had Liam into the doctor's office yesterday after he threw up phlegm Thursday night. Ears are fine, just a very bad cold. He's much more cheerful today like his old self. Not right this second though, as Dada is suctioning more crap out of his nose, but overall! He's on the floor right now staring at the musical bee aunt Sharon bought when Care Bear was a baby. He can roll from his back to his tummy on his left side now- so big! =/ Both kids go in to the doctor's again next month, so I'll be sure to post weights, etc. after that. He's not too far behind Carrie, I am quite sure. He's in size 3 diapers already & they're tight around his chops! I'm sure he could quite comfortably fit into Care Bear's size 4 ones. Eep!

Dada is home for the weekend- yippie! Triskal passed puppy obedience class. In a few Saturdays we'll start The Young and the Restless class with her, which is a 6 week program that promotes more listening skills, agility, etc. It's my break from the kids!

Think I have some pictures to add, so I'll get busy on that. Have a great weekend, and congrats to our friends Tim and Amanda on baby Alexandra being born April 22! Baby boom! Anyone know if Bob & Caley have had theirs yet too?

Take care!!

No comments: